Top 10 - Ways To Build Your Disney Trip Fund
We list a few ways to pay for your Walt Disney World trip. Some of these methods can help you earn the money to pay for the trip and some are just various holding places that act like piggy banks. The goal for us is to separate ourselves from the money a little so we're not as likely to spend it on other things.
- My Disney Vacation account
- Disney Gift Cards/prepaid debit cards
- Disney Credit Card (For the Discounts)
- Savings Account (preferably high yeild)
- Doing small/side jobs or Selling items
- Cookie Jar/Change Jar/Swear Jar
- Save the savings/keep the change
- Use points from rewards programs
- Crowdfunding sites
- Series EE Savings Bonds
I'm sure we missed some great Ideas but these were what we came up with in about 20 min. Yes, I know that technically number three is not the best option and most people doing the rest of the options cannot afford it, but we included it because Disney does occasionally have good discounts for the Disney Credit card customers.